Price: 200,000 THB +
For extravagance, embellished with rhinestone, lace for the entire gown, large amount of materials.
Q: I'm traveling to Bangkok for a vacation, is it possible to have my dress made with you?
A: Possible. Please give us your schedule ahead of time. This depends on your schedule and our production schedule and queues as well. Normally, we asked the bride to give us 2-6 months for the period of multiple fittings and allow us to perfect your wedding gown.
- We recommend you to communicate with us about your design and material preferences, your size, your budget and your wedding date. Then we get back to you with a quotation. If satisfied, 70% deposit is required.
- We would like to have you measured by a professional tailor or seamstress for a perfect measurement. We will send you our measurement form. Send us the photo of your front view, side view, and back view. We will need them to custom your mannequin.
- We prefer your earliest convenient day after your arrival to come in for the fitting. Please allow time for the final adjudgment and pick up to fit your schedule. We recommend 1 week to 10 days stay in Bangkok or you can enjoy the rest of Thailand and South East Asia in the mean time.
Q: I live abroad. I would like to have my wedding dress made with you. How should I schedule my itineraries?
A: We have customers who travelled just to have their dresses made with us. So here is how we can assist you. Let us know your wedding date. You will need two trips to Bangkok. This method is recommended for the bride who can afford to do two trips. You will get to see the materials for your dress as well as try on our collection.
- First trip, prefer your earliest convenient day after your arrival, for consultation on your wedding dress design, sketching designs, material selections, price quotation, making a 50% deposit, and measurement. At least 3-5 days later, you will be back for the first muslin fitting, and 25% deposit. Recommend 1 week to 10 days stay in Bangkok or you can enjoy the rest of Thailand and South East Asia in the mean time. After the first fitting, it may take about 6 weeks to 3 months for your actual wedding dress to be ready for the next fitting.
- Second trip, prefer your earliest convenient day after your arrival, for the second fitting or final adjustment. Recommend at least 1 week stay.
Q: Can I buy the dresses off the rack? Do you have a Ready-To-Wear or Ready Made ones?
A: Yes, we do have floor samples and Ready-To-Wear dresses. They are in size Small to Medium. You can purchase them. We can do minor alteration for you to fit you better, if time allows.
Q: What is your price range?
A: Average price range that the customers ordered are 60,000-100,000 THB.
Q: Do you ship the wedding dress world wide?
A: Please let us know your destination. We mostly will ship to your country. The additional shipping and packaging cost will be required.
Q: Do you have a wedding photography service?
A: Yes! This is a perfect thing to do on your vacation with your groom to be. We have a Pre Wedding photography service. You can choose a wedding gown in our rental selection for this service. We have a professional photographer, make up artist, and helpers to assist you with this. You can choose the destination or studio options. The photographs and cinemas on our websites are by our photographers and videographers. Please contact us for more detail.
Q: Do I need to make an appointment to see your dresses? What is your regular hours?
A: Yes. We prefer you to make an appointment prior to your visit to make sure you meet with our personnel and the designer. Also, sometimes we have customer fitting sessions which requires privacy. Our regular hours are 11 am - 6 pm. We can accommodate your convenient time. Please schedule us ahead of time. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Price: 350,000 THB
Grand Ball Room Haute Couture Gown
Detail: Rhinestone corset
Pleated Chiffon Tulle Large Skirt (250 yards of tulle fabrics)
Price: 70,000-150,000 THB
For bustier or fitted corset structure with lace and embroidery gown.
We provide a high quality custom made wedding gown service for the clients on the one on one service appointment. Our price starts from 30,000 THB for a short simple dress and up to 350,000 THB + for an super wedding gown. Average price range for wedding gown is between 60,000 - 100,000 THB. Scroll down for pricing samples.
How do you start?
1. Contact Us and made an appointment.
2. Come in and we have a the first meeting. You can look at our collection and try them on. If you have some ideas, you can bring them and we can work together with new design for your dress.
3. If you are satisfied with the quotation, you will come for the second appointment for the measurement and 50% deposit is due.
4. The third appointment is the muslin fitting. You will see the soft sample of your dress. The purpose of this fitting is for the perfect fit and the design that we might have few changes before we continue the real garment making process. Another 25% deposit is due.
5. The forth appointment is the fitting of the real dress with partial 70% done (before embroidery or fine finishing).
6. The last appointment is try on your dress with 100% ready to pick up! The final balance is due.
Pricing Guide Line
Price: 30,000 THB
A-Line Short Dress
Detail: Bustier corset inner structure. Duchess Sateen fabric. (Veil not included)
Price: 40,000-50,000 THB
For simple and elegant short dress, tea length dress with some amount of lace and embroidery.
หนู แมทธิวส์ อะทัลลิเย่ ให้บริการตัดชุดเจ้าสาว custom made กับลูกค้า ด้วยการนัดพบแบบ Private appointment ด้วยราคาเริ่มต้นสั่งตัดชุดที่ 30,000 บาทขึ้นไปสำหรับชุดเดรสสั้นเรียบหรู ราคาโดยทั่วไปสำหรับชุดเจ้าสาวในงานพิธีเย็นประมาณชุดละ 60,000-100,000 บาท เช็คราคาชุดเช่า, เช่าตัด, พรีเว้ดดิ้งได้ที่ Packages
1. ติดต่อนัดหมายได้ทุกช่องทาง ที่ Contact Us
2.นัดครั้งแรก เพื่อพูดคุย ปรึกษาเกี่ยวกับแบบชุดหรือลองชุดในคอลเลคชั่นได้ หากลูกค้ามีแบบอยู่ในใจ สามารถให้ทางเราช่วยดูแลและออกแบบให้ได้ค่ะ จากนั้นจะเป็นการโควตราคา โดยไม่มีค่าใช้จ่าย
3.หากลูกค้าพอใจกับราคาตามที่ตกลง ก็จะทำการนัดเป็นครั้งที่สอง เพื่อวัดตัวและวางเงินมัดจำ 50%
4.นัดครั้งที่สามเพื่อทำการฟิตติ้งชุดผ้าดิบ เพื่อฟิตที่ดีที่สุดสำหรับลูกค้า และดูสัดส่วน รูปทรง เพื่อความสวยงาม หากมีการปรับแก้บางจุด ลูกค้าสามารถทำได้ก่อนที่จะ ดำเนินขั้นตอนต่อไปคือการตัดชุดจริง ในครั้งนี้มีการวางเงินมัดจำในที่เหลืออีก 25%
5.นัดครั้งที่สี่ เป็นการฟิตติ้งชุดจริงที่มีความสมบูรณ์ไปมากกว่า 70% แล้ว (ก่อนที่จะทำการปักหรือฟินิชชิ่งครั้งสุดท้าย)
6.นัดครั้งสุดท้าย ลูกค้าลองชุดที่เสร็จสมบูรณ์และจ่ายส่วนที่เหลือ และรับชุด
Price: 50,000 THB
A-Line Long Sleeve Gown
Detail: Simple boat neck made with Leaf motif lace pattern with silver beaded leaf sash
Nhoo Matthews brings the French haute couture method of fashion design and fitting to Thailand for the first time. She works with each client individually in the same way as the great French designers of the past, such as Coco Chanel and Yves Saint-Laurent. Nhoo and the client together review floor samples from her current line to gauge the client’s taste as well as the requirements of the occasion. Sometimes Nhoo will sketch out modifications of an existing design or even design an entirely new dress to meet the client’s preferences. Nhoo will then work with her seamstress to take the client’s measurements from which she will make the first, temporary version of the dress using muslin fabric. When the muslin dress is ready the client returns to the studio for a careful fitting. Alterations will be made to the muslin dress as necessary to ensure a superior fit. Then, the muslin dress is disassembled and its pieces are used as templates for cutting the actual fabric for the final dress. When the final dress has been assembled, the client returns for another fitting and the final adjustments to the dress. Although this haute couture method of design and fitting is very demanding both in time and workmanship, it represents the highest standard of French dress-making, which in Thailand is only available at Nhoo Matthews Atelier
Nhoo Matthews lived in New York City for ten years before returning to Thailand. In New York , she studied fashion design and haute couture dress-making techniques at The Fashion Institute of Technology. During her fashion career in New York, she gained experience working with a number of outstanding fashion houses including the renowned Zac Posen and Marchesa. Inspired by the quality at these haute couture ateliers she decided to establish a private, high-rise studio in Bangkok where she will work with customers one-on-one. Nhoo Matthews not only designs the dresses herself but also executes them together with in-house staff, using skills in draping, lace embroidering, and hand-sewing techniques on luxurious and delicate fabrics.
Nhoo Matthews Atelier officially launches in May, 2014. We specialize in Bridal and Evening-wear for the woman who wants the finest. We believe that the dress should complement the woman who wears it. A dress should empower the wearer without dominating her personality. Our aesthetic is “Feminine, Elegant, and Timeless.” Nhoo Matthews has drawn her inspiration from the Classic Hollywood Glamour of the 20’s through the 50’s combined with her love of romantic and delicate materials. She focuses on the client who knows her own taste and wants to express it on this important occasion of choosing her wedding dress.
" The Bride should wear
her favorite color
on her wedding day"